twitterAngry facemyspacecontact

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yarp!!!

Ack! Bibi seems to have beat me to first post but only because I was busy MAKING the blog :)

Did you see that desk of hers!? Okay okay maybe i'm a "little" bit of a clean freak but you know, one night i'm going to swoop in like a ninja, and clean it completely up without her knowing. I'll take stealthy night shots to prove it.

I hope everybody has excellent st. Patties plans. One of the popular streets around town here started celebrations at 7 this morning...which is, for back of a better word...commitment. Woot!

Anyways, "Love Virus" has been our side project we've been working on for a while now, and are really excited that we have everything coming together now! We will be opening soon (maybe even next week! ) and already have three way cute designs.

Me and one of my best frienddsss evahhh went around town this weekend and stormed every crazy location we could find for the perfect pictures! I have never really been a great photographer, but we still had a great time and I think the shoots came out fantastic despite :)
(thanks Sarah). I'm going to post a few teaser shots of one of our fav new shirts we're opening with that she modeled for us.

Oh cool news is we have a facebook now too! wee for technology. Oh and twitter. Which i'm personally pretty new to, despite my secret geekiness. Twitter is weird could I just say, and lonely. I feel like I think I only have bots following me. So i'd love it if you came by and helped me not be so lonely on that thing. Bibi says i'm impatient. But well. yeah I'm impatient :)

Anyhoo, Bibi and I have a bit of a competition going on who's more popular. She made a facebook, and I was like, well i'm making a twitter then! Of course she's already kickin my butt with friends.

Facebook: Bibi Beeson
Twitter (i'm LONELY) : http://twitter.com/loveviruskills

We're so excited to meet everyone and get introduced to your worlds, thanks for stopping by, we can't wait,

Cheers!
-Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment