twitterAngry facemyspacecontact

Monday, March 16, 2009

Introductions!

Greetings! I'm Bibi and Evan and I are the brains (or lack thereof?) behind Love Virus, a new bigcartel store in which most if not all of our free time has been going towards these days. I work hard and I have to admit that stuff sort of piled up but it doesn't bother me. It bothers Evan. That's funny.

(ack run! messy desk!!!)


We've been working like mad, (Mad I tell you!) getting things ready and we have our first shirt of the week!

We've dubbed it 'heartmon,' and the tee's a totally great retro gamer design that I think is my personal fav of our 3 designs right now.


Keep checking back, because every Tuesday there will be a new t-design up there (Unless we get fired. In which case, TWO designs! bwhahaha).

All the shirts are $15 (because we're tired of overpriced stuff and poor...booo recession) and all the shirts are going to be American Apparel or Alternative Apparel women's shirts with great fits and feels.

OOOOOooooh... soft. This site is for the girls and the guys shopping for girls or the guys that dig girl shirts (or their GFs!). I love you! Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment