twitterAngry facemyspacecontact

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Houston we have BUTTONS! weee

So, major breakthrough for me. I know. You're going to be like...duh dood. BUT LISTEN, I didn't know how to skin the buttons and menu items and cart items and all those things in Big cartel but now I know :)

AND Bibi has drafted up these awesome little buttons for it! check em:



I have her frantically sketching more. weee. Oh and we made an emptees account, cuz that's where all the cool kids hang out. They're quite good people :) I'm worried that i'm losing hours going through goofy forum posts and sketches of the month entries. Aghh!

Our site is coming along great, thanks all those who friended us on twit and fb, and all the positive comments and help we've gotten thus far. My next mission: To find a way to add a top menu to this blog linking to our other blogs and shop! bah.

We're lookin at gettin opened as soon as possible, but for now, i'm off to go celebrate Pattys. Happy green day friends!



-Evan ^ ..................&................. Bibi ^

No comments:

Post a Comment