twitterAngry facemyspacecontact

Tuesday, April 7, 2009


This is our new shirt. It is called freckles because the girl in the print has freckles and because I really like the song "Freckles" by the Oak Ridge Boys. I was able to take these pictures with some old farm equipment and such and I felt that the Oak Ridge Boys would approve.

For everyone wondering who the Oak Ridge Boys are, they are an old band that played some fun sort of bluegrass songs that got a little country sometimes but were pretty dependably fun. My mom had a cassette she played in her car and my grandma had an 8-track she played in her Volvo. Yay! Memories! Anyway, this shirt has a fun sketched look with lots of curvy lines and the added mystery of large shades. I like the little heart in her hair too. It's like an emote or something. So, please give freckles a look and let us know what you think. Until next time.

- bibi ^=^

No comments:

Post a Comment