twitterAngry facemyspacecontact

Friday, April 17, 2009














I went to a great German restaurant here called Margaret's and they had kinder surprise eggs by the register. I don't know how many of you have ever experienced a kinder surprise but they are great! There is creamy milk chocolate on the outside and delicious white chocolate on the inside. Also on the inside is a plastic capsule. I will admit that I am a sucker for the phrase "toy inside" and I had to say that the plastic toy inside filled me with almost as much excitement as the yummy chocolate. So I open the capsule and I got a pirate. That's cute. Then I open it and there is a tiny treasure map inside! That's cool. I go through the papers he comes with and there are stickers and you can play online. This is officially uber cool! ~ bibi ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment